What are you grateful for this month ? November, they say is the month for Thanksgiving. A time for gratitude.
At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
There are times in my life, when the LIGHT goes out of me & I feel filled with fear & gloom .I feel motivation to go on & I am close to giving up. I am grateful for the friends who lifted me up in those times, rendering me a helpful hand, a shoulder to cry on , a patient ear. Their kindness has touched me many a time, then words can ever express. I am grateful for these angels that the Almighty put in my life disguised as friends.
How about you? What are you grateful for this month?
Links to my other posts on gratitude
- The attitude of gratitude
- What are you grateful for this month?
- What do our pets teach us about gratitude?
- Choose to be grateful
- Give thanks!
- How to be thankful, when life hurts?
- A Thanksgiving meal with an Indian inspired menu
- Turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving
- How to make Pumpkin rolls/Buns?
- Be Thankful for the strength
- How to show gratitude
- Happy Thanksgiving!