“If there is gratitude in your heart, then there will be tremendous sweetness in your eyes” ~ Sri Chinmoy
Gratitude is a beautiful discipline that awakens our hearts to joy.
Ain’t it true ?
How is it that some of us can be so happy with so little, yet so many others are always wanting more, I often wonder. Gratitude is an attitude, either you have it or you don’t! You feel grateful when you don’t feel a sense of lack.
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough”
What are you grateful for in life ? Giving Thanks is not just reserved for one day in a year. Each moment we breathe is in itself an act of giving thanks to the Universe for letting us see another sunrise.
Take some time today, to count your blessings & give thanks !
Links to my other posts on gratitude
- The attitude of gratitude
- What are you grateful for this month?
- What do our pets teach us about gratitude?
- Choose to be grateful
- Give thanks!
- How to be thankful, when life hurts?
- A Thanksgiving meal with an Indian inspired menu
- Turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving
- How to make Pumpkin rolls/Buns?
- Be Thankful for the strength
- How to show gratitude
- Happy Thanksgiving!