Lifestyle blog did you say ? What is a Lifestyle bog ?
If you look up the meaning of the word, “Lifestyle” in the dictionary, it literally means the way a person or a group lives.
Will there be stories told? Yes.
Will there be experiences discussed and talked about? Yes.
Will there be emotions and stories that may get sprinkled in here and there? Maybe…
What are some of the lifestyle topics you might get to read about here, on my blog ?
- Food (delicious homemade recipes based on my Indian roots)
- Health and Wellness (health really is wealth !)
- Travel (Fuel your wanderlust here!)
- Daily Motivation (the pick me up line to start the day)
- Motherhood (never a dull moment!)
- Gardening (think nature lover big time)
- Faith and Festivals (Grace & it’s role in life)
- Hobbies (Visual treats with Photography)
- Home Decor & Organization (read Home101)
- Budgeting & Finances (making cents of it all )
- Time Management (all the things we have to do)
- Self Care (it’s not a luxury, its a necessity)
- Beauty & Fashion (a language a woman expresses herself best in)
But, I have heard them all, you might say. Well, each of our experiences, our stories, the way we look at life, is unique & different. Here on my blog, you will get to hear it from my perspective.
Perhaps it will bring a smile to your face on a crazy busy day at work. Maybe it will brighten your mood on a day you are feeling down in the dumps. Who knows you might feel comforted knowing the fact that you are not the only one having a bad hair day. You might discover the joy & freedom of thinking outside the box.
Somedays it could be life changing, some days just casual, either way we will have fun along the way, learning from each other and connecting at a deeper level. After all don’t we all ache for that human connection?
Like Brené Brown describes so beautifully in her writing on the importance of human connection and why it will bring us closer,
““I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.”
Bring your cup of coffee along, we will share fun ideas, stories, activities and more even if it is for only a few minutes each day. We will learn and grow together !