Let the LIGHT in!
Deepavali ” : “Deepa” means lamp, “avali” means an array or a row.
Deepavali ,the festival of LIGHTS , is celebrated with an array of lamps . An Indian festival celebrating the triumph of LIGHT over darkness, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance.
This year Deepavali is celebrated from November 12-16th, 2020.
There is a crack in everything that is how the LIGHT gets in.
This festive season, Indian homes are decorated with lights all around.Hence Deepavali, is aptly called the festival of lights.
My other posts on Deepavali
Sharing some of my previously published posts on Deepavali/The Festival of Lights for your interest , below:
- Deepavali and its significance
- Why do we celebrate Light?
- Lighting the lamp with intention
- Be the Light
- Be the beacon of Light
- The Light within
- Focus on the Light
- Let the Light in
- Give Light
- Your Light is your Truth
- Deepavali Gift Guide
- Have you picked the right Deepavali gift yet?
- Happy Deepavali
- Deepavali- The Festival of Lights
- How to make Doodh Peda/Fudge?
- How to make Nankhatai/Indian Biskoot/?
- How to make Eggless Deepavali Cookies?
This year Deepavali celebrations start on November 12th and go for the next 5 days until November 16th , 2020.
May the Festival of Lights, fill our homes and hearths with LIGHT and blessings for peace, prosperity, good health and happiness.
Happy Deepavali to you and your family!
BE THE LIGHT!