The winter days seems so long, the need to cook something spicy snd comforting seems to be the need of the hour every weekend.The only way I have discovered to keep the winter blue at bay is to cook up a storm in the kitchen.The desire to try something new settled like a comfortable ache inside, browsing through hundreds of pictures on Pinterest almost set the hunger pangs on a rhythmic beat , dished out this recipe of Bangladeshi Chicken curry, the color and the spice level in the picture was stimulation enough to start cooking and here I am , happy to have tried the recipe, the need for ‘second helping’ reason enough to make it a staple in my recipe box collection for the future. The South Indian idli’s along with the Bangladeshi ‘Karahi /Kadai’ (another name for wok or a deep dish it is cooked in) Chicken were a hit at home !
Table of Contents
For similar spicy Chicken curries of mine made using a karahi/kadai/wok, which was published earlier, please follow the below links :
- Chicken Bhuna recipe – https://stirringmyspicysoul.com/2017/03/04/chicken-bhuna/
- .Chicken Ghee Roast (exclusive Mangalorean style) -https://stirringmyspicysoul.com/2015/11/25/chicken-ghee-roast-exclusively-mangalorean-style/
- Chettinad Chicken Roast – https://stirringmyspicysoul.com/2015/07/25/chettinad-chicken-roast/
- Nilgiris Chicken Kurma – https://stirringmyspicysoul.com/2012/04/25/nilgiris-chicken-kurma/
- Chicken Karahi ( Lahori Version ) -https://stirringmyspicysoul.com/2015/04/26/chicken-karahi-lahori-version/