How to be thankful, when life hurts ?
We have all been there at one time or another, stuck in moments, when life seems to be overwhelming.What do you do in moments like that, when moving beyond seems like an impossible dream?
Step back for a minute & reflect on how far you have come, since the last time, you had that thought. Who had a bigger plan for you, then you had for yourself? Move with that faith in your heart. This too shall pass.
Be thankful for possibility.This moment is not your end. The Almighty is at work in you & in your circumstances.Keep an eternal perspective & thank the Almighty for being greater than your whatever.
Give thanks, for unknown blessings already on their way.
Links to my other posts on gratitude
- The attitude of gratitude
- What are you grateful for this month?
- What do our pets teach us about gratitude?
- Choose to be grateful
- Give thanks!
- How to be thankful, when life hurts?
- A Thanksgiving meal with an Indian inspired menu
- Turkey cupcakes for Thanksgiving
- How to make Pumpkin rolls/Buns?
- Be Thankful for the strength
- How to show gratitude
- Happy Thanksgiving!