Happy Fall, y’all! Are you an autumn loving soul? Do you have a list of fun activities planned for the Fall season?
Be it the crisp air, or the changing leaves, pumpkin patches or hay rides, Fall has something for everyone.This year, the official start of Fall is on the 22nd of September, 2021.
If you enjoy and look forward to the Fall season as much as we do here in the midwest, here is our helpful Guide to fun Fall activities we compiled for you. Check off the ones, you indulged in as the season progresses. We hope you really have fun celebrating the autumn colors!
Happy fall , y’all!
Here is our handy list of fun ideas for you to try, this Fall
- Step outdoors and enjoy the crisp air
- Admire the Fall colors
- Get your home ready for Fall with some Fall decor items
- Bake something
- Read a book outdoors wrapped in a cozy blanket
- Go apple picking
- Jump in the leaves like nobody is watching
- Make a list of fall movies to watch every weekend
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Indulge yourself with a daring hair color or two
- Take a class on how to pickle and preserve
- Go to a drive -in-theater
- Make a delicious soup
- Design & carve a pumpkin
- Take a family picture
- Go camping
- Indulge in scarves & boots to up your fashion sense
- Plant spring bulbs
Happy Fall, y’all !
Go on, make your list !