“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the LIGHT” ~ Aristotle
Deepavali ” : “Deepa” means lamp, “avali” means an array or a row.
Deepavali the festival of LIGHTS , is celebrated with an array of lamps . An Indian festival celebrating the triumph of LIGHT over darkness, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance.
This year Deepavali is celebrated on November 12-16th, 2020 .
Deepavali, the festival of lights is all about the triumph of LIGHT over darkness.This festive season, let us set an intention to focus on our LIGHT, each one of us carries our own within .
My other posts on Deepavali
Sharing some of my previously published posts on Deepavali/The Festival of Lights for your interest , below:
- Deepavali and its significance
- Why do we celebrate Light?
- Lighting the lamp with intention
- Be the Light
- Be the beacon of Light
- The Light within
- Focus on the Light
- Let the Light in
- Give Light
- Your Light is your Truth
- Deepavali Gift Guide
- Have you picked the right Deepavali gift yet?
- Happy Deepavali
- Deepavali- The Festival of Lights
- How to make Doodh Peda/Fudge?
- How to make Nankhatai/Indian Biskoot/?
- How to make Eggless Deepavali Cookies?